Likely Out of Print, but possibly available from the Publisher. Call for more info
(This book cannot be returned.)
Calling all globetrotters: 3 volumes of the best-selling 36 Hours travel series, covering 365 destinations worldwide
Dreaming of Dakar? Pining for Paris? Or fancy a few nights in New Orleans? The world is waiting, and since you only have so much time to see it all, why not inject adventure into your every weekend?
Since 2011, TASCHEN has transformed the popular New York Times
"36 Hours" column into illustrated books that recognize that a journey does not have to be long to be memorable. Now, following on from our curated regional collections, we're offering the ultimate travel trio to those yearning to see it all.
Organized from A to Z, this handsomely packaged boxed set offers 3 volumes of the very best of "36 Hours" from around the world
, with a total of 365 destinations
, including brand new locations in Africa and the Middle East. A keycard provides instant and unlimited access to the digital edition of each destination
, so you can plan at leisure with the beautiful, inspiring box set, and continue to access all top tips and recommendations remotely.
- 3 volumes covering 365 hotspots and hideaways from Abu Dhabi to Zurich
- 14 new cities never before published in the "36 Hours" book series
- Recommendations for over 1,500 restaurants and 1,000 hotels
- Over 1,000 photos and illustrations
- Easy-to-reference indexes and detailed city-by-city maps
- Keycard inside provides instant and unlimited access to digital editions of all 365 destinations - over $ 75 of free digital content
Also in this series: 36 Hours: USA & Canada*
36 Hours: Europe*
36 Hours: Latin America & The Caribbean*
36 Hours: Asia & Oceani
a*36 Hours: USA & Canada
Region Volumes: West Coast, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest & Great Lakes, and Southwest & Rocky Mountains
*Also available as ebooks.