Drawing from evidence-based interventions and the most effective treatment approaches, the Trauma Treatment Toolbox for Teens is a practical workbook for clinicians working with teenagers who have experiences trauma, PTSD, and stress.
Inside you'll find 144 unique trauma-informed worksheets and exercises to connect, relate and engage with teens -- and help them understand how trauma impacts the mind and body, to promote growth and healing.
- Emotion regulation and expression skills
- Rewire the brain to move past the impact of trauma
- Self-regulation skills including stress management, physiological soothing, emotion regulation, and cognitive regulation
- Increase awareness of the stress and trauma responses in their own body
- Strategies to increase positive emotions and resilience
- Make meaning in their life after the experience of trauma
- Downloadable worksheets & exercises for repeated use